Has it been 6 weeks already?!
As cliché as it is, time really has flown by. The Data School’s 11th cohort have just completed our 6th week of training and will be beginning our 7th week at the time of this post’s publishing. Crazy right?
With only a couple weeks left until the halfway point of our 4 months of training, I thought I’d reflect on how things have gone so far, major lessons I’ve learned, and what I want to do to make the most of my remaining training time.
What I have done so far, in numbers.
- 6 weeks of Tableau and Alteryx training
- 6 presentations
- 2 client projects
- 1 client project as project manager
- 9 blog posts published on the Data School blog (or 10 including this one!)
- 1 domain purchased for my personal website (here!)
- 6 Tableau Public vizzes (check me out)
- 8 Tableau Public followers
- 40 tweets
- 156 new twitter followers (follow me here!)
- 16,000 tweet impressions